Financial Solutions from DFH
Putting you back in control of your debts
- Are you unable to repay your debts?
- Are you struggling to cover your essential living costs?
- Are you running up late payment and interest charges?
- Are you receiving threatening phone calls or letters from creditors?
- We have been established for over 8 years
- We are currently helping around 8,500 clients
- We are rated 4.8 out of 5 on ReviewCentre com
- We give clear, confidential debt advice to everyone we speak to, no matter how big or small their debts are.
- DFH are a Debt Management Service Company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We are members of the CCTA
So what happens when you talk to DFH?
- We listen carefully to you and understand your debt problems
- You’ll get expert confidential debt help and advice suited to your personal circumstances
- We’ll help you understand the debt solutions available to you – such as Debt Management Plan, Debt Loans, IVAs, Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Orders – and which solution is best suited to you. We will administer debt management plans for the appropriate clients. If other debt solutions are more suitable or preferred you will be referred to either selected third parties or The Money Advice Service.
Our promise to you
- Our debt solution advice will be clear and easy to understand and tailored to your personal circumstances.
- Any details you give us will be kept strictly confidential
DFH Financial Solutions are committed to helping people with debt problems
- Find out why people choose DFH Financial Solutions
- Download or Read the Insolvency Service Guide ‘In debt dealing with your creditors’
- Read for further information about the Fees involved with each solution we provide
The Money Advice Service an independent service set up to help people manage their money & offer free advice (0300 500 5000).
- Resident of Scotland? Read all about Trust Deeds here and Read about the Debt Arrangement Scheme here. For independent advice on dealing with debt in Scotland click here